~RaiNy DaY DrEaM AwAy~

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

a new year

So i'm excited for this year because alot of things are happening. Like i'm finally graduating and I start college. Those are some pretty big events and it might even seem overwhelming too. But I think this year will be fun. This past year was filled with a bunch of good things and a few bad things as well. But overall I thought it was an alright year. I usually don't do resolutions because I can never keep them but I thought why not pick a resolution that will really mean something. So my new years resolution is to become a better person. Now i'm not saying that i'm a bad person or anything I just want my life to be the best that I can make it. Something I will do to achieve this goal is too not judge someone so quickly. I want to get to know that person, then make my judgements. Another thing I will do is to listen more that what people have to say. I find that I don't really listen as much as I should. I mean i'm listening but not thinking how the other person is feeling. I truly believe that i'll be able to keep my resolution this year. For this year, I hope that it will be filled with more happiness and way less drama. I'm really looking forward to what the new year will bring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home